Skip to product information
1 of 1

Madelynn Cassin Designs

London Blue Topaz Solitaire Ring

London Blue Topaz Solitaire Ring

Regular price $121.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $121.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ring size

in Recycled Sterling Silver Stacking Ring, , Birthstone Jewelry

Deep Teal Blue 5mm round faceted London Blue Topaz of beautiful clarity and cut. December's Birthstone The hand carved setting features a thick 2.5mm band that is intended to wear alone, with a band, or stack with my other solitaires to make a stacking ring set. Gently tapered and top quality with a thick bezel to last for years. The bezel is 5-6mm tall and gently tapered down into the setting. Tarnish resistant Argentium or Sterlium Silver. This is 92.5% sterling like traditional sterling silver, however the remaining 7.5% includes germanium, which gives the bright white/silver with amazing tarnish resistance. It is also Nickel free!



Care information

View full details

Image with text

Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.

Button label